11-11-2014 03:52 PM
    Thats why I switched from the Iphone 5 to the 1320.
    taymur likes this.
    11-11-2014 04:18 PM
    and as he says, when it comes to hardware, i think nokia is waay ahead.
    11-12-2014 03:50 AM
    Good video. I agree there are more similarities than differences and that Windows Phone has the better UI due to live tile and level of customization.

and as he says, when it comes to hardware, i think nokia is waay ahead.
    Many people consider iPhone the standard for premium hardware but I disagree. One example with the iPhone 6 Plus is the new placement of the power button on the side of the phone instead of the top. I know the designers moved it there because it is easier to reach but they placed opposite the volume buttons, so when I squeeze the power button I always hit the volume. I consciously have to avoid doing this. Nokia avoided this bad design. The iPhone 6 Plus is more susceptible to bending. I also feel the iPhone 6 Plus is too easy to drop. It's thin body, rounded corners and smooth metal back make the phone sleek but also slippery. A more practical design would include some kind of texture but that wouldn't match Apple's esthetic. I think other companies, like Samsung and Nokia, have more practical hardware but then practicality is more important to me than pretty.
    wasim sallam likes this.
    11-12-2014 07:03 AM