Windows 10 is coming to all Lumia devices

xboxonthego3

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
That tweet does not mention Samsung, HTC, or any other manufacturers. Only Lumia phones. So not quite all phones. But that doesn't mean it won't happen. That's a good sign though.

primortal

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
That tweet does not mention Samsung, HTC, or any other manufacturers. Only Lumia phones. So not quite all phones. But that doesn't mean it won't happen. That's a good sign though.
Of course it doesn't mention Samsung, HTC or any other manufacturers it's the Lumia twitter account not the Windows Phone twitter account :wink:

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site
On that point, just because Microsoft is prepared to release Windows 10 for a phone does not mean carriers will agree and let it happen. Just another bad thing about the US carrier system.
Yeah. Firmware Ready. OS Ready but then Verizon doesn't push it poor ICON owner. well Cyan for ICON should be available for long time since 930 preinstalled with Cyan.
When come to this suck to live in US even more Verizon subscribers.

PS : My phone get Cyan without any delay. Suck to be you 😝

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
hmmm maybe the 810 will get w10 :D i mean its the phone with the least amount of problems ;)( IMO) if the 810 (and i mean a big if) works fine with w10 then it should ( theoretically ) fine on other phones. 810 FTW

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb