Windows 10 is coming to all Lumia devices

Chris_Germany

Banned
Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
READ CAREFULLY:

There will be Windows 10 "UPGRADES" for all LUMIA devices.

That means nothing! They didn't say WINDOWS 10 will be there. Just Upgrades. That's a small but important difference....!!

So I guess not every phone gets all the features...something like that. But at least, everybody gets something from the cake.

iamakii

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
READ CAREFULLY:

That means nothing! They didn't say WINDOWS 10 will be there. Just Upgrades. That's a small but important difference....!!

So I guess not every phone gets all the features...something like that. But at least, everybody gets something from the cake.

The update will be called... 8.10. No, this is different from 8.1. It's 8.10, it's like 7.8 :p

anon(9152079)

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
Huh? Which phone OS charges for upgrades?
Same question. And even if they charged, I hardly believe they would price extremely high. I really believe they will make it free so their user base will be almost 100% Win10 so they can focus more on the new OS rather than keep compatibility.

Chris_Germany

Banned
Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
No, they won't charge. No one does...
With upgrade they mean you wont get the full wp10 experience on ALL phones. That's my guess. On the 520 you wont have all the features, on highend you will. That's why they sais upgrades...

jdballard

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
READ CAREFULLY:

I can't tell if you're kidding or not, but if you're not, this is Clintonian word parsing at its finest (and is here means its usual meaning :wink:). I highly doubt they would have said "Windows 10 upgrades" if they didn't actually mean it will be upgraded to Windows 10. If they were going to do something like they did with Windows 7 to 7.8 they probably would have said there will be upgrades for Windows Phone 8 phones when Windows 10 is released.

jrdatrackstar1223

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
Call me a little pessimistic and a little ranty, but even on Developer Preview, we won't even see this for like 5 months. I read this article and was like "who cares" lol...:unhappy:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss