Glance screen has become Upside down!!

Anonymous_India

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
So until afternoon all was well but suddenly my glance display became upside down. I mean as If entire screen had inverted. Since then it is the same and now I have to literally turn my phone to look for the time/notifications etc. Please suggest a solution.:amaze:

someone2639

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
So until afternoon all was well but suddenly my glance display became upside down. I mean as If entire screen had inverted. Since then it is the same and now I have to literally turn my phone to look for the time/notifications etc. Please suggest a solution.:amaze:

Maybe you're holding it upside down?😃

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
I dont remember any app. I had opened WhatsApp, Hike, Fresh Paint, Phonly and Skype.
I havent installed Remote Desktop application.

Glance screen was set on PEEK
It appeared INVERTED on screen and visible for shortest duration when something moves above the Proximity sensor.

irtiza_fayaz

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
It always happened to me when I'd use movie moments. AFAIK, it only happens when you start a landscape app with screen rotation locked to portrait. Just turn off rotation lock, open the app(s) you think caused the problem, and rotate the phone a few times. It's a chore but simply restarting or soft resetting the phone didn't work in my case.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

I got that once, a restart fixed it though

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss