Why is my Lumia 730 lagging?

muralidharan lumino

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi I bought my first smartphone and that too WP L730 after reading hundreds of reviews about WP and L730. after I bought I have some issues like heating on screen when using WhatsApp and Hike. But I also found another issue that when I make a call and someone calls me after responding to the call the screen not closing automatically nor the status of the call window just closing with my contacts pic still hangs there for seconds until I manually close it. It happens few times and it annoys. :straight:

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi I bought my first smartphone and that too WP L730 after reading hundreds of reviews about WP and L730. after I bought I have some issues like heating on screen when using WhatsApp and Hike. But I also found another issue that when I make a call and someone calls me after responding to the call the screen not closing automatically nor the status of the call window just closing with my contacts pic still hangs there for seconds until I manually close it. It happens few times and it annoys. :straight:

I saw this problem with some people already.
You could try to make a hard reset. But you need to do a backup first.
Settings > About

Karthik Naik

Banned
Jan 17, 2014
Visit site

no dont hard reset
the overheat and lagging is normal for any device initially as its busy syncing mails,contacts etc back and forth
wait for a few days ,itll settle down eventually trust me
hard reset only if it goes beyond a week

muralidharan lumino

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
no dont hard reset
the overheat and lagging is normal for any device initially as its busy syncing mails,contacts etc back and forth
wait for a few days ,itll settle down eventually trust me
hard reset only if it goes beyond a week

dude hard reset. not for heating issues but for lagging. As this persists over a week.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon