Hi I bought my first smartphone and that too WP L730 after reading hundreds of reviews about WP and L730. after I bought I have some issues like heating on screen when using WhatsApp and Hike. But I also found another issue that when I make a call and someone calls me after responding to the call the screen not closing automatically nor the status of the call window just closing with my contacts pic still hangs there for seconds until I manually close it. It happens few times and it annoys.
    11-12-2014 10:12 PM
    Hi I bought my first smartphone and that too WP L730 after reading hundreds of reviews about WP and L730. after I bought I have some issues like heating on screen when using WhatsApp and Hike. But I also found another issue that when I make a call and someone calls me after responding to the call the screen not closing automatically nor the status of the call window just closing with my contacts pic still hangs there for seconds until I manually close it. It happens few times and it annoys.
    I saw this problem with some people already.
    You could try to make a hard reset. But you need to do a backup first.
    Settings > About
    11-12-2014 11:22 PM
    I saw this problem with some people already.
    You could try to make a hard reset. But you need to do a backup first.
    Settings > About
    Hmm.. thanks :D
    11-13-2014 03:41 AM
    no dont hard reset
    the overheat and lagging is normal for any device initially as its busy syncing mails,contacts etc back and forth
    wait for a few days ,itll settle down eventually trust me
    hard reset only if it goes beyond a week
    11-13-2014 04:00 AM
    no dont hard reset
    the overheat and lagging is normal for any device initially as its busy syncing mails,contacts etc back and forth
    wait for a few days ,itll settle down eventually trust me
    hard reset only if it goes beyond a week
    dude hard reset. not for heating issues but for lagging. As this persists over a week.
    11-13-2014 09:42 PM