Lumia 930, two new bugs, recent updates?

Henrik3000

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
I have a Lumia 930 with 8.1 update, and the past three days I have started seeing two new issues that I have never seen before. I am wondering if it could be a phone update that was pushed out silently, or if I just found these and they are known issues with the OS or apps I am using.

Issue 1: Listening to a podcast (iPodcast, same app as I have always used), at a resonable volume level, if a system alarm goes off and dismissed, when the episode resumes playing the volume is increased to an unbearable level. Just listening to it, volume level 18 of 30 on normal is corresponding to level 5 of 30 after this happens. The sound is also much more choppy, but this could be the increased volume straining the converter in the phone.

Issue 2: I am unable to set a saved photo as a wallpaper. I can go to the internet, hold to save any photo, go to "lock screen", select the photo and exit to start screen, but when phone locks, it shows the default (green rhododendron leaves over a yellow/brown diffuse background).

Have anyone experienced these issues and found a way around them? I would prefer not to wipe my phone if possible.

Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion