Why can't I see my contact's details in my phonebook unless I call that contact first?

Hendy Wijaya

Nov 13, 2014
Visit site
why I can't see my contact's detail in my phonebook unless i call that contact first?

I'm a lumia 920 user, and i find it annoying I have to call a contact 1st before I can see it's detail.. so if the signal can't reach my phone, I couldn't see the phone number of my contact... is this intentional? or is this just my phone's problem? or perhaps this is just idiocy.. microsoft must fix this.. or please tell me how to see my contact's detail without calling it 1st. thank you in advance.

Geddeeee

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Re: why I can't see my contact's detail in my phonebook unless i call that contact first?

Click on People > Settings > Filter contacts. Turn off: Hide Contacts Without Phone Numbers....

foxbat121

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: why I can't see my contact's detail in my phonebook unless i call that contact first?

I'm a lumia 920 user, and i find it annoying I have to call a contact 1st before I can see it's detail.. so if the signal can't reach my phone, I couldn't see the phone number of my contact... is this intentional? or is this just my phone's problem? or perhaps this is just idiocy.. microsoft must fix this.. or please tell me how to see my contact's detail without calling it 1st. thank you in advance.

Tap on the icon to the right side let you view the details. Tap on the contact names calls out. It's a change in 8.1. If you really want to view contact details, go to people app, don't use the call history as contact search.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs