Anyone Noticing Battery Improvements After Latest DP Update?

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm noticing on my 635 its taking longer to charge my battery with the charger that came with my phone.

But im also noticing longer battery life, I fell asleep last night streaming a playlist of about 250 songs with my Xbox music pass with the battery roughly at 55%. Woke up it was at 8-9 hours later at 53% with 7 his and 30 mins estimated remaining.

Normally it would have at least dropped to 30-35%.

Anyone else noticing slower charging and longer battery life?

joshualafleur

May 30, 2013
Visit site
I went to bed last night at 10:30pm with 75% battery on my Icon and when I checked it this morning at 8am it was at 70%. Seems improved on standby at least.

taymur

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
I feel my 930 is worse, but I also think that I abused my phone today. So must wait for a couple of days more to be able to accurately assess.

ramyZgHR

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I think it takes about 30% longer to charge but it lasts much longer on my 930! I noticed improvement after latest update. Not yesterday but the one before.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
I'm noticing on my 635 its taking longer to charge my battery with the charger that came with my phone.

But im also noticing longer battery life, I fell asleep last night streaming a playlist of about 250 songs with my Xbox music pass with the battery roughly at 55%. Woke up it was at 8-9 hours later at 53% with 7 his and 30 mins estimated remaining.

Normally it would have at least dropped to 30-35%.

Anyone else noticing slower charging and longer battery life?

I have noticed the same need for more time for the phone to charge using the default phone charger. I am yet to observe if the battery life has improved.

L1020 here

jrdatrackstar1223

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
I noticed battery life improved for me last night while using it, at least in standby time. Could've been a coincidence because of several reboots while installing the updates (I was coming from Cyan, no DP, on my Lumia 920 all the way to the newest one yesterday). Also, location-based reminders went off correctly and some reminders I had forgotten I set started going off when I went by certain locations.

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
well im still not sure about it, though it was too soon to know, but im feeling like my 928 is being considerably harder to discharge, when I don't leave airplane mode on at nights it loses like 30% when I wake up, today it didn't lost anything at all, maybe a 5%, and using it constantly is showing solid discharging rates, kudos to Microsoft if they did it, but im still thinking it could be the battery % is not calibrated yet

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire