Firefox for Windows Phone

Nicholas Maguire

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Do y'all think Mozilla will announce a Firefox app for Windows Phone within the next year or two? Maybe even a universal Windows 10 app. They have to notice that Windows Phone is finally getting more official apps and recognition these days. Firefox is a very widely used browser and we need it. What do you think?

dlalonde

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I doubt it. They released a beta version of a modern app for Windows 8 version but abandonned the development rapidly.

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
They are forgetting their focus in life which is providing an alternative browser on all platforms. Since they're all political these days I doubt we'll see one.

Nicholas Maguire

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, I know they started one on Windows 8 and abandoned it, but the modern UI is more popular now than it was then, and I'm hoping it'll happen with Windows 10 because Windows 10 is getting a lot of attention and I'm sure more people will be using the store and stiff with the apps being Windowed mode. So, I'm hoping Mozilla will release a universal version so that we Windows Phone users will get Firefox.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo