I have searched, I promise. Searching is much easier then creating a new thread, but it is possible that I missed it. I have music that I have downloaded from the music app and I want to delete it. When I do though, it says this will be deleted from your phone and the cloud. Maybe I am reading too much into it, but I don't want it deleted from the cloud, I may want to stream it or download it again. How do I just delete it from my phone and not the cloud. In the old Music+Video app, I don't remember it saying it would delete from the cloud too.

Any help would be appreicated.

Thank you.
    11-26-2014 12:40 PM
    Search and download the "File" app in the store, it act as a file explorer. Hope it helps.

Update: Cheers, if you need more help about your WP, just ask the WP community(forum).
    Squatting Hen likes this.
    11-26-2014 12:47 PM
    So when you're in the song's list, tap the select button below and put a tick on the songs you want to delete, then tap the 3 dots to reveal more options and tap remove from phone.
    Squatting Hen likes this.
    11-26-2014 12:58 PM
    Search and download the "File" app in the store, it act as a file explorer. Hope it helps.

Update: Cheers, if you need more help about your WP, just ask the WP community(forum).
    Thanks. I may try that. I already have the app but I never use it. I also didn't realize there was a community forum to ask questions in... I guess things have changed.
    11-26-2014 01:17 PM
    So when you're in the song's list, tap the select button below and put a tick on the songs you want to delete, then tap the 3 dots to reveal more options and tap remove from phone.
    Thank you. This works. I didn't know about the more options, just saw the trash can and assumed that was it. Really...it should just remove from the phone as default.
    11-26-2014 01:20 PM