Calendar app loosing data on 930

Snow Wight

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
I have been adding appointments to my calendar but on checking today they have all vanished! This has happened before on my 920 and now my 930. Any idea if I am doing something wrong and where I might be able to get the data back? Many thanks.

SoapBox3000

Jun 6, 2014
Visit site
your microsoft account may not be syncing correctly...check your account settings in Settings>Email + Accounts.

let me know what you find out

SoapBox3000

Jun 6, 2014
Visit site
ok then:
  • go to your calender at calender.live.com and sign in with your microsoft account
  • make sure that your on the correct calender by going to the cog(settings icon) in the upper right part of the webpage (your calender should have a checkmark next to it)
  • verify the name of the calender then go to your calender app on your phone and tap the ellipsis (...) and tap settings
  • make sure that the calender that you saw on the website is populated in the list of calenders in the app and make sure that it is selected
  • if it isnt selected then select it. if it isnt showing up then you may have an issue with the calender or your account. at this point i would try exporting your calender within the webpage to a .ics file and delete the calender from your account. then import the ics file into the calender webpage and let it sync.

Snow Wight

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Thank you. I have tried this and my selected calendar is correct. On the web page it is not showing anything other than FB friends birthdays. Nothing else that I have added shows.

SoapBox3000

Jun 6, 2014
Visit site
try creating a new calender on the webpage and let it sync. then once it shows up on your phone add a new appt to see what happens. i think the issue is that you dont have a dedicated calender thru your microsoft account so your phone doesn't have anything to upload it to with your MS account.

also im curious what version are you running on your 930? are you running DP or regular 8.1 with cyan?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium