Hi all!
    I have a question regarding Xbox 🎮 Video transactions on WP8.1 which may sound noob-ish.
    Thing is, I've never purchased any video through the app before and I want to purchase South Park's Black Friday Trilogy for $3.99 now.
    My question is that, if I buy the movie, will I be able to download and watch,offline as well, or will I be able to watch it with an internet connection only?
    The same question I have regarding buying Season passes,if I buy the Walking dead season 5 pass for $28,will I be able to download the videos anytime and watch them offline?
    My third and final question is, if I end up buying these videos on WP8.1,will I also be able to watch/download them anytime I want on my Windows 8 laptop as well?

I would be very grateful if you could answer at least some of these queries clearly since this is my first time.
    Thanks in advance! :)
    11-28-2014 12:01 AM
    If you download the video as opposed to streaming it, then it shouldn't require an internet connection to view it on that device.
    Usama Jawad96 likes this.
    11-28-2014 02:04 AM
    If you download the video as opposed to streaming it, then it shouldn't require an internet connection to view it on that device.
    Thanks!And all videos can be downloaded, right? :)
    11-28-2014 04:24 AM
    Thanks!And all videos can be downloaded, right? :)
    Yep, as far as I know. I don't buy from Xbox video any more - I use Amazon Instant Videos. But Amazon doesn't offer a video app for WP, sadly.
    Usama Jawad96 likes this.
    11-28-2014 04:28 AM
    Yep, as far as I know. I don't buy from Xbox video any more - I use Amazon Instant Videos. But Amazon doesn't offer a video app for WP, sadly.
    Thanks a ton! :D
    11-28-2014 05:06 AM
    One more thing to remember, Video downloads are limited on Xbox Video. I do believe that you can only download a movie or an episode 5 times. If you need to download it more than that, you are out of luck. It will be streaming only after that.
    11-28-2014 10:17 AM
    One more thing to remember, Video downloads are limited on Xbox Video. I do believe that you can only download a movie or an episode 5 times. If you need to download it more than that, you are out of luck. It will be streaming only after that.
    Wth?Really?Why would that be? :o I already bought South Park:Black Friday Trilogy :o
    11-28-2014 11:17 AM
    Yes really. Something to do with licensing I'm sure.
    11-30-2014 01:53 AM
    Yes really. Something to do with licensing I'm sure.
    Yeah,dammit,you were right. :( After approximately 5 times, I can download the video again but as soon as I close the app, the download's gone as well,which means it's basically useless now since I'm more interested in offline viewing. Waste of $4.23(incl.taxes) :(
    Thanks for the headsup though,won't buy any more videos from Xbox Video.
    11-30-2014 04:25 AM
    Yeah,dammit,you were right. :( After approximately 5 times, I can download the video again but as soon as I close the app, the download's gone as well,which means it's basically useless now since I'm more interested in offline viewing. Waste of $4.23(incl.taxes) :(
    Thanks for the headsup though,won't buy any more videos from Xbox Video.
    I'm glad that you only lost a few bucks. I lost hundreds when both my computers crashed and I had to redownload everything. This is another reason I don't purchase movies online any more.
    12-01-2014 11:23 AM