Native slow motion

Silent Fox

Nov 17, 2014
Visit site
I have a htc m8, and I'm wondering if anyone knows of there are any other windows phones that will shoot slow motion video, like not using an app that slows clips down.

Honestly I think Microsoft should capitalize on cameras with the windows phones , and they should all shoot slo mo, but I know most don't. I liked the Nokia camera a lot more that this HTC (just not enough megapixels) but I don't know of any that shot slow motion out of the box

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
I have a htc m8, and I'm wondering if anyone knows of there are any other windows phones that will shoot slow motion video, like not using an app that slows clips down.

Honestly I think Microsoft should capitalize on cameras with the windows phones , and they should all shoot slo mo, but I know most don't. I liked the Nokia camera a lot more that this HTC (just not enough megapixels) but I don't know of any that shot slow motion out of the box
Nope. What's wrong with the slowly app anyway?

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
The Slowly app would be good if our hardware could record 60-120-240 frames per second video. (Actually I read the Snapdragon 800 in our 1520/930/Icons are more than capable of high frame rate recording, but that it's our firmware and the OS that prevents us!) but we can't... so the "slow motion videos" that Slowly puts out are crappy (and choppy) recorded at only 30FPS. I've tried the app.. results are terrible!

Silent Fox

Nov 17, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I wasn't that please either. The m8 's slow motion is not bad, but I like the hi res camera Nokia typically builds. I think a shame that HTC went the rout it did , the duo camera feels more gimmicky than quality, I would have rather had a single camera with better quality than the depth perceiving twin camera deal

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss