Hey everyone. My home automation app of choice recently became available on Windows Phone. That was the one thing I have been waiting for to come back to the platform. Ive been bouncing between iOS/Android for the majority of the year. I truly forgot how much i love WP.

One strange thing that has been happening though, and it certainly wasnt the case last time I was on Windows. I'd say almost every single app I search for in the Store yields no results. Even looking at "top free, top paid, etc" in the the store shows nothing. However, when i search for an app using Cortana - it will give me a link to the app and redirect me to the store where i can download. This is super frustrating. How am i going to discover new apps if I cant browse the complete store?

This certainly seems like a regional thing. I am in the US and I am using a Lumia 930. I have set my region and language to United States. I simply cannot get (most) apps to show up by searching in the store.

Has anyone come across this? Any help would be appreciated.

​Thanks!
    12-05-2014 11:09 AM
    I have the same issue: any search will have no result, even if I search by the app name (like "facebook"). Searching on the windowsphone web site is OK, so I guess it's only a problem with the store app. (Lumia 830 on Rogers Canada, language set to French-Canadian, region set to Canada).
    12-05-2014 01:20 PM
    I saw several people talk about this on Reddit too. My search problems have fixed themselves over the weekend. Which is awesome, but confusing.
    12-08-2014 10:25 AM
    I saw several people talk about this on Reddit too. My search problems have fixed themselves over the weekend. Which is awesome, but confusing.
    Same here.
    12-08-2014 12:02 PM