What are the new Features In 12/7/2014 Update (WP 8.1 Developer Preview)?

Ghalib Saleem

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
Re: What Are the new Features In 12/7/2014 Update (WP 8.1 Developer Preview)

But it's lil bit buggy.... Sometimes it enable the data by itself

mjyumping

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site

It's not that enables data by itself, but just appearing as enabled sometimes eventhough its not

EpicIncognitO

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site

The data toggle is a huge add. I was fed up adding the Quick Setting shortcut as tiles. Now its far easier.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Does Anyone Updated Yet

I've not updated. I'm not on P4D and yet I still managed to read that it Enables Cortana in France, Italy, Germany and Spain... It also enables a toggle in Notification Center to turn Cellular Data off and on with a single tap.

It's in the news headlines banner at the top of every page of the forum. ^^^ Look up top. ^^^

The Windows Central News feed can be found here: Windows Central | News, Forums, Reviews, Help for Windows Phone They are really good about presenting all the new and recent information each and every day.

Also, there is a dedicated forum for the Preview for Developer program here: Windows Phone 8.1 Preview for Developers - Windows Central Forums It is filled with help and tips and information about the Preview for Developers and what is going on within the program. It's an area of the board made specially to discuss P4D, ask questions about it and receive answers.

​You may want to check this stuff out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster