HERE+ account not accessible

streifenleopard

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
after the latest update of my apps I can no longer log into neither my HERE account on my PC nor on my phone. I had it set up to work with my nokia email that was my nokia account
I have requested a new password but haven't gotten any to my nokia email address.
Is it because the nokia account has migrated to MS?

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Hi,
after the latest update of my apps I can no longer log into neither my HERE account on my PC nor on my phone. I had it set up to work with my nokia email that was my nokia account
I have requested a new password but haven't gotten any to my nokia email address.
Is it because the nokia account has migrated to MS?

I had the same problem and had to create a new account instead.

Scott Leonard

Nov 23, 2014
Visit site
I created a new account less than two weeks ago when my Nokia account login wouldn't work. Tonight I am unable to log in any more. I clicked the 'forgot password' link to reset it two hours ago and still haven't received the email from them.

This afternoon I got on the freeway headed to a appointment and all of a sudden Drive+ wanted me to login. Had to find my way without navigation. Later I did find that you could tap to skip login but while driving in traffic on the freeway it was impossible to figure out.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
It kept saying account not found when I used the email/password combo I thought it must be. Maybe I had previously used my Microsoft Account to log in and that option is now gone?

Since I don't have credentials for the ubiquitous "Log In With Facebook" I simply input the same as I had assumed it to be and everything migrated over from my collections...

Here is the funny thing. Before I got logged in on the phone, I tested the email/password combo I swore it had to be on my PC App and it worked. But then still refused to work on the phone when I went back to that.

I've no idea what caused this except possibly uncoupling Here from Microsoft Account credentials.

HerronScott

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I had a similar issue with the Windows Phone app prompting me for HERE account credentials after updating. I'm surprised we haven't seen any info on this?

Scott

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
True it is not super clear. What also happened in this update is that the live tiles became transparant.
Harrie

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99