I'm SO PLEASED I bought a WIndows Phone

EBUK

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
In riposte to all the 'WP is Cr@p' and 'Android / iOS is Better' posts, I come to tell you how delighted I am with Windows Phone. I wish I'b bought one earlier.

This is what I love about Windows Phone, in no particular order:
  • Buttery smooth interface.
  • Tap to unlock
  • So many useful apps built-in
  • Superb camera quality
  • All my favourite apps available, and even those in beta are regularly updated with bug fixes and improvements
  • Great range of apps in the store, some of which are a lesser experience on Android eg the metronome, clarinet tutor, and dictionary apps)
  • Unified interface
  • Highly customisable home screen with resizable / repositional live tiles.
  • So simple to use
  • Secure
  • Highly customisable battery saver
  • Cortana

Of course it's not perfect, and some people my find certain apps aren't available, but Windows Phone ticks all the boxes for me, and it's going to take a lot more than a Lollipop to tempt me back to Android.

David Van Ryn

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
Welcome Ebuk! your gonna have a great time with your Phone i'm sure.
What phone did u get by the way?
I got a Lumia 830 recently and it is awesome!

mathsisbest

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
Buy more Windows phones if you love them. I have 5. Got a cheap Lumia 520 as a mp3 player, Lumia 1520 for watching movies & games, Lumia 1020 for pictures. Lumia 920 & 625 are at home.

anon(123856)

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
To the OP, welcome and I hope you continue to enjoy Windows Phone.

Buy more Windows phones if you love them. I have 5. Got a cheap Lumia 520 as a mp3 player, Lumia 1520 for watching movies & games, Lumia 1020 for pictures. Lumia 920 & 625 are at home.
Yeah, I got a AT&T 520 GoPhone for $29.00 to use as an media player too. Slapped a 64GB SD card in it and I was good to go. It's even got the official Cyan release which is something Verizon still hasn't managed for my L822 yet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babukapyar