I would like to see a lock Feature added to the next Upgrade or Fix to the Windows 8.1 Phone
    The reason I ask is because I missed 2 call yesterday and didn't see them till this morning all because I didn't know the Volume was down on the ringer it also would be nice to see a lock Feature for the Volume as well some how that goes do as well when I want to talk to someone and cant hear them because the Volume is down.

Thank You
    12-15-2014 05:28 AM
    You can put your suggestion here if it doesn't already exist. - https://windowsphone.uservoice.com/f...re-suggestions

This is a user forum. There are MS employees on it now but that other venue is probably better if you want something added.
    12-15-2014 07:53 AM
    I'll second your suggestion and will head over to the official suggestions site as well. I hold the phone in my left hand and my middle finger rests naturally over the volume button. I am accidently changing the volume constantly it seems. I also take a lot of accidental screenshots when I use my index finger to reach up and press the power button because that middle finger is pushing the volume at the time.

I guess you could say my phone doesn't like it when I give it the middle finger :)

Driving my craaa-aaazy :)
    12-15-2014 11:40 AM