E-mail app not suggesting e-mail addresses - ???

bellyer

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
My wife and I are both using Lumia 920s; while I am on the Developer Preview, she is not. Our e-mail app for all of our accounts has always suggested recipient e-mail addresses as we start typing in the To: line. However, for the last couple of days, her phone is not doing that. She starts typing in an e-mail address and the white box where we usually see the suggested e-mail addresses filled out appears, but there are no e-mail addresses in the box. This is very frustrating for her, as it is requiring that she either remember the e-mail address that she wants to send mail to or she has to go find the e-mail address in her address book or old e-mail to obtain the address. My phone is working as expected without any problems, so I am not sure what is going on here.

Does anyone know if there is a setting anywhere that may have been turned off that we can turn back on to enable the suggestion of e-mail addresses when typing in the To: line? Was there a recent update of any kind that could have potentially "broken" this functionality? I've checked the e-mail account settings, but I do not see anything to enable/disable this functionality.

Any help here would be appreciated.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720