Battery life decreases faster when Battery Saving mode is on

FourTonMantis

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
It sounds strange, but I notice, that battery life percentage decreases faster when Battery Saving mode is on.
When I'm sleeping at night I usually leave my phone with wi-fi on (I also never turn off Location services and Mobile Data) and Quiet Hours on. At this state the battery percentage falls down with 2-5% for a period of 7-9 hours until I wake up.
I made some experiments and turned the battery saving mode on for two nights. The result was about 10-12% decrease for the same period of 7-9 hours!
Does anyone else experience similar behavior?

Munter2

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site
It sounds strange, but I notice, that battery life percentage decreases faster when Battery Saving mode is on.
When I'm sleeping at night I usually leave my phone with wi-fi on (I also never turn off Location services and Mobile Data) and Quiet Hours on. At this state the battery percentage falls down with 2-5% for a period of 7-9 hours until I wake up.
I made some experiments and turned the battery saving mode on for two nights. The result was about 10-12% decrease for the same period of 7-9 hours!
Does anyone else experience similar behavior?
Yes, that is a common problem that I've also seen with my 925. It seems that particular app actually drains the battery a little every time it checks to see if it should turn itself on and the end result is your battery runs down sooner.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss