Lumia denim update rolling out for Lumia 520,720,1320 and more.. In china

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
So till now there is absolutely no confirmation that the update was the Denim firmware and looks like all Microsoft did was push the 8.1.1 update to everyone, similarly to how they did to the 930 in EU earlier. Secondly due to the extras+info bug, everyone with this update is confusing getting the firmware along with the update.

Unless Microsoft has decided to send out the firmware along with extras+info

ivor1024

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
They are just rolling out latest PFD update to an entry-level devices calling it denim... so who know how long are we gonna wait for 930/1520 to get an actual denim update

Conan143

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
Anyone having 520/525/720/1320 respond to this...

This question was to confirm whether MS actually rolling out Denim firmware or just an OS update - 8.1 update 1(which was formerly out for preview for developers)
So I would like to ask to post
1) OS version (check About )
2) Denim firmware version (check extras+info if u have it and cross check with Cyan version)

This will clear up the confusion I have and others too will get a clarity

arifdanials

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Anyone having 520/525/720/1320 respond to this...

This question was to confirm whether MS actually rolling out Denim firmware or just an OS update - 8.1 update 1(which was formerly out for preview for developers)
So I would like to ask to post
1) OS version (check About )
2) Denim firmware version (check extras+info if u have it and cross check with Cyan version)

This will clear up the confusion I have and others too will get a clarity

Which country are you referring to?

Teeeerex

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
It seems pretty obvious to me now that 'Denim' for my phone doesn't involve any new firmware, it is just an OS update.. The firmware version number is the same as with Cyan. As I already have the latest Preview for developers, I've been on so called Denim for quite some time. Now, my extras+info has updated today, and now shows the amount of RAM, but this whole situation is mightily confusing it too, so it still shows Cyan.

I have 2 Lumias, 520s, both on Croatian CV software, FYI.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Firmware version remains unchanged!!!!

In denim availability charts the firmware version of lets say 520 CV denim and 520 Vodafone cyan remains unchanged.
This should not happen because denim includes os change and firmware changes (Lumia Denim firmware announced by Microsoft, brings 4K-quality video and more | Windows Central)

Thats strange...

Availability in Europe - Nokia

Are we looking at Czech Republic? Could be a typo somewhere in there. Pages were just updated to a new format on that link you gave. Not all Regions have that style yet. I imagine someone is doing the new pages by hand...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss