Lumia denim update rolling out for Lumia 520,720,1320 and more.. In china

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: Firmware version remains unchanged!!!!

Are we looking at Czech Republic? Could be a typo somewhere in there. Pages were just updated to a new format on that link you gave. Not all Regions have that style yet. I imagine someone is doing the new pages by hand...

For Lumia 830, 930 and 1520:
FW and OS update

For other Lumias:
Just OS update

Why? 'Cause other Lumias wont have the new Lumia Camera, Hey Cortana, etc

ajaya p

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
Anyone in preview for developers? Are you update your low-end smartphone (i.e L520,620,720..) to lumia denim? What's new in Lumia denim update on low-end phone ?

Chris_Germany

Banned
Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
I would say there is nothing new...only thing is lumia camera and hey cortana. if you are lucky your pics look a bit better and maybe the camera app starts faster

Asik15

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
Anyone in preview for developers? Are you update your low-end smartphone (i.e L520,620,720..) to lumia denim? What's new in Lumia denim update on low-end phone ?

Updated my l620 I would say only name is new !!! :| camera app is still slow

PQuirco

May 9, 2014
Visit site
According to what I read and understand it, if I have the preview for developers in a 620, is the same as having official Denim, there is no new firmware, this is so?

ajaya p

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
Finally!!! Starting rolling out Lumia denim update in Lumia 620 in India. Now when I check for update its show error 80190198.
Anyone help me.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Updated my l620 I would say only name is new !!! :| camera app is still slow

Denim update for Lumia 620!!!
are you in India?

Ya but my mobile is from UAE

Finally!!! Starting rolling out Lumia denim update in Lumia 620 in India. Now when I check for update its show error 80190198.
Anyone help me.

OK... Look at your conversation thread, ajaya. Asik has a UAE model of 620. That is what is getting the update. It does not matter that he is in India. A Windows Phone updates by it's Region/Country/Model/Variant in that order... The PHONE, not the user.

Finally!!! Starting rolling out Lumia denim update in Lumia 620 in India.
is a false statement based on misinformation...

Look HERE. India Variant of 620 is not getting the update yet.

As for your error code... If you are on the Preview for Developers, turn it off before checking for updates.

It really is unclear to me how users believe every phone in the world can update at the same time. It is coming in waves. Not every country at once, not every model at once. Servers can not handle everyone jumping on them all at once.

I have a 1520. I stand to get the most out of this update. I can wait patiently. It has not rolled out to me yet, but I know it will. It comes when it does. All this frantic stress amazes me. What is the use?

Asik15

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
OK... Look at your conversation thread, ajaya. Asik has a UAE model of 620. That is what is getting the update. It does not matter that he is in India. A Windows Phone updates by it's Region/Country/Model/Variant in that order... The PHONE, not the user.

As for your error code... If you are on the Preview for Developers, turn it off before checking for updates.

It really is unclear to me how users believe every phone in the world can update at the same time. It is coming in waves. Not every country at once, not every model at once. Servers can not handle everyone jumping on them all at once.

I have a 1520. I stand to get the most out of this update. I can wait patiently. It has not rolled out to me yet, but I know it will. It comes when it does. All this frantic stress amazes me. What is the use?

That's why I mentioned the uae in caps :|

ajaya p

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site

Now My l620 preview for developers is on. Now my network is too slow I am in 2G. So I can't able to success check for update.
but before 5,6 hours ago my phone show your phone is up to date. But now its may take many data and time to check for updates in same 2G network.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
You are checking for a ghost that is not there, ajaya... Lumia 620 from India is not ready to update yet. Your phone is not yet eligible to receive the update... Please don't make yourself stress out about a possibility that is not real for you at this time.

ajaya p

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
You are checking for a ghost that is not there, ajaya... Lumia 620 from India is not ready to update yet. Your phone is not yet eligible to receive the update... Please don't make yourself stress out about a possibility that is not real for you at this time.

Ok now I wait Lumia denim...
but its just a simple confusion. Now my confusion is clear. and plz don't angry....

Harshad Ahir

Nov 17, 2014
Visit site
Folks, can anyone help me, I am in India having Lumia cyan L720 and my phone is showing up to date while checking for update... I've tried enabling-disabling pfd.. Plz help

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo