Lets get the Snapchat situation trending

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I really don't care about SnapChat... But I signed with this message:

I really don't give a crap about SnapChat, but your treatment of YOUR LOYAL USERS who happen to be Windows Phone devotees is despicable, deplorable and duplicitous.

There seems to be no submit button on the SnapChat support page to show what device you want supported. I'm not sure it registers anything to anywhere...

Good luck, SnapChatters. Poke 'em in the eye with a pointy stick (metaphorically speaking).

panchovx

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Please support this cause, even if you don't use the service. Windows phone need more popular apps to keep growing.

Last edited:

Slovenix

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
Re: Please go sign the snapchat petition

I don't use it yet but I signed. All that hard work put into 3rd party apps for Snapchat and then they just block them. WP deserves this app too.

L Beezy

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I don't even use Snapchat, but I'm all down for helping the WP community out when it comes to issues like this. Signed the petition and will be tweeting.

Marquis de Faux

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
I don't use Snapchat, but the more apps on Windows Phone the better, especially popular apps like Snapchat.
I signed the petition and will create a Twitter account just for this purpose.

freestaterocker

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site

I don't use Snapchat, but I downloaded 6snap as soon as it became available to support development for the platform. We are finally headed in the right direction as far as getting the big apps sooner, and the last thing WP needs is high profile developers demonstrating a lack of confidence in the platform like this. I signed the petition.

Sent UAMessage

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site

yea snapchat and other main apps that are popular on other phones really do need to reach the windows phone store

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss