Why windows shows all photos in all category in photos (all apps photos)?

samkitshah91

Dec 26, 2014
Visit site
I think there should be something like previous update before lumia cyan like you can't see all photos together. I think this feature of showing all photographs of all apps must be reverted.

Kunal Dudwadkar

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
Seriously, even i dont want to open the photos hub and land on my camera roll all open with photos from every app. The old photos hub was so amazing with beautiful background picture options and all. This one is just like plain black android. They even removed that effect where we pinch out on a photo and we can see a roll of all images in small thumbnails :\

FAHMI BASSEM

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Seriously, even i dont want to open the photos hub and land on my camera roll all open with photos from every app. The old photos hub was so amazing with beautiful background picture options and all. This one is just like plain black android. They even removed that effect where we pinch out on a photo and we can see a roll of all images in small thumbnails :\
I really would like to see this again

chenhogi

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site

Fully agree with thiS. The old photos hub was visually brilliant, I cannot understand why they choose to change it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720