What are the 10 Reasons to choose windows phone over Other OS..
    12-26-2014 10:47 AM
    You don't need 10 reasons to choose one or other OS.. Just get what suits your needs better pal.. I don't think that.. Five or ten or whatever reasons from another person will let me know which platform choose..

Windows phone has great apps as android or apple does..
    Windows phone has less apps than android or Apple
    Windows phone has a great UI design for me
    Windows phone runs better on low specs phones than Android..
    Windows phone has less customization capabilities than Android
    Windows phone is less moddable than android.. But quite better than Apple
    I don't know what do you need but this can maybe give you a little idea..
    MaxyBley, xandros9 and krcndn like this.
    12-26-2014 10:55 AM
    1. It works best for your style of use, has a UI you find attractive and provides the functions you desire most in a smart device
    2. It works best for your style of use, has a UI you find attractive and provides the functions you desire most in a smart device
    3. It works best for your style of use, has a UI you find attractive and provides the functions you desire most in a smart device
    4. It works best for your style of use, has a UI you find attractive and provides the functions you desire most in a smart device
    5. It works best for your style of use, has a UI you find attractive and provides the functions you desire most in a smart device
    6. It works best for your style of use, has a UI you find attractive and provides the functions you desire most in a smart device
    7. It works best for your style of use, has a UI you find attractive and provides the functions you desire most in a smart device
    8. It works best for your style of use, has a UI you find attractive and provides the functions you desire most in a smart device
    9. It works best for your style of use, has a UI you find attractive and provides the functions you desire most in a smart device
    10. It works best for your style of use, has a UI you find attractive and provides the functions you desire most in a smart device

Note: the you/your part is highly subjective and individual to each... well... individual.
    xandros9, her3814 and krcndn like this.
    12-28-2014 11:37 AM