best music sync program

James8561

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
okay so the Windows Phone app for desktop syncs my songs fine, but it always sync duplicated, empty playlists, which frustrates the heck out of me because i use my playlist 99% of the time when i'm on xbox music on phone.
What else can i use that's not itunes?

NafcMontana

May 28, 2014
Visit site
okay so the Windows Phone app for desktop syncs my songs fine, but it always sync duplicated, empty playlists, which frustrates the heck out of me because i use my playlist 99% of the time when i'm on xbox music on phone.
What else can i use that's not itunes?
I used to sync my music and playlists through iTunes first but several songs didn't show an artist, then I used Windows Media Player to sync them but it duplicated files so now I just copy paste my songs from my computer onto my Music file on my SD Card

naeem151287

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I use MusicBee. I don't use a lot of playlists - just one autoplaylist which contains all the songs I like and it syncs everything just fine.

Intense Soul

May 15, 2014
Visit site
Sync doesn't looks good on windows, as Google music or iTunes. It's not to blame the OS, I think they should release an update of sync music pretty well. As music plays important role in most Just usage.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre