Oki so here how it goes I have 3 devices
    Lumia 822 Updated to OS 8.1
    Office Laptop with OS Windows 7 Pro
    Home Laptop with OS Windos 8 Pro

I have created a login account on Home-laptop with Windows Live Id and choose to Sync all of the settings and mapped the IE favorites folder to one of folders in Skydrive
    Also in my Office-laptop I have mapped my IE favorites folder to same SkyDrive folder mentioned above.
    This way I get my favorites Synced across Windows 7 & Windows 8 laptops.
    I logged in to my Home-Laptop and checked it had all the favorites which I had added through office laptop and viceversa.

Also in my phone optios under Settings->Sync my setting->Internet Explore is "Turned ON"
    The problem is when I go to my Windows8.1 Phone IE favorites it says "No favourites yet" I thought I would get all the favorites folder & links which I was seeing on my Home laptop but No, am I missing some thing here?
    How do I force the favorites to sync on my phone?
    12-28-2014 07:13 AM
    Its working for me, both are Win8.1.

You mentioned a setting in IE, but did you also set the settings on Settings >> sync my settings? Turn on/off as required. There is an option for IE, Passwords, Theme & App settings.

G.
    Oki so here how it goes I have 3 devices
    Lumia 822 Updated to OS 8.1
    Office Laptop with OS Windows 7 Pro
    Home Laptop with OS Windos 8 Pro

I have created a login account on Home-laptop with Windows Live Id and choose to Sync all of the settings and mapped the IE favorites folder to one of folders in Skydrive
    Also in my Office-laptop I have mapped my IE favorites folder to same SkyDrive folder mentioned above.
    This way I get my favorites Synced across Windows 7 & Windows 8 laptops.
    I logged in to my Home-Laptop and checked it had all the favorites which I had added through office laptop and viceversa.

Also in my phone optios under Settings->Sync my setting->Internet Explore is "Turned ON"
    The problem is when I go to my Windows8.1 Phone IE favorites it says "No favourites yet" I thought I would get all the favorites folder & links which I was seeing on my Home laptop but No, am I missing some thing here?
    How do I force the favorites to sync on my phone?
    Use Metro IE(the app version)
    12-28-2014 07:19 AM
    U mean if I use the desktop version the favorites wont get synced?=
    01-01-2015 08:25 AM
    U mean if I use the desktop version the favorites wont get synced?=

I use the desktop view of IE11 on my phone and see my favourites from IE11 from my desktop PC. I rarely use metro IE.
    banger696 likes this.
    01-01-2015 12:17 PM
    I tried changing to desktop view also but it still says the same "No favourites yet", any idea why this could happen?
    01-02-2015 01:37 AM
    Its working for me, both are Win8.1.

You mentioned a setting in IE, but did you also set the settings on Settings >> sync my settings? Turn on/off as required. There is an option for IE, Passwords, Theme & App settings.

G.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-02-2015 02:30 PM
    Yes that option also Turned "ON" for IE i.e. under Settings->Sync my settings->Internet Explorer is "Turned ON"
    01-03-2015 07:41 AM
    I have this same problem. I have 928 with latest DP update + whatever Verizon released last month (after Denim), and Win 8.1 tablet. I noticed on tablet I had synced all favorites from phone long time ago. I deleted them on tablet and added one website, but it doesn't sync. I checked syncing from phone to tablet, it doesn't work either. I have to mention that on tablet and on phone I checked the sync settings and everything is as it must be. Any idea why it doesn't work?

I know the syncing is working (partly at least) On phone under sync setting I had Theme turned off, and when I turned it on, theme on phone switched to the same as on tablet. So why doesn't favorites work?
    01-20-2015 09:08 AM