Download Stops at Pending

thelegendarcy

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
Before anything else I'm using Lumia 1520 with preview for developers 8.1.1.

Now here's the problem. I'm downloading an app(not just happening on this app but any applications that has failed downloading for the first try) and it failed downloading for the first try, so I've retry and then it just freezes at"pending" status and the meter doesn't increased nor decreased or even go back to failed status.

I've tried restarting my phone, cancel then redownload it from store, switch on and off both data connection and Wi-Fi but still the error occurs.

how should I fix this? I mean yes I can download it from PC offline through the store and install it on my phone but my concern is I'm always on the go and THIS IS A BUG.

Sorry but I don't want to reset my phone due to hassle of restoring files again, as well loose some saved game files. I've already planned to reset it once Windows 10 has come.

Thanks in advance.

gMaesterUK

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
I've noticed this to on my 820, however it normally only lasts a few minutes so put it down to overloaded download servers @ MS.
Happens on both Mobile Data & WiFi.

G.

afnan_mc

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Happened to me a couple of times a few weeks back. Only with two apps 'Navmii' and 'Analog Clock Tile'. Took two days before I could download them again. Tried everything. Definitely weird thing to happen since all other apps were downloading fine.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon