I have black accent color!!! And my phone model is written Microsoft Lumia 820

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
No Microsoft bought the Nokia mobile division so now the correct name is Microsoft and not Nokia.

About accent. Go to SETTINGS > START+THEME and change background from light to dark

AhmadSorour

May 1, 2014
Visit site
When I change it to dark it keeps being Black !! And also for the name, my friend's Lumia 820 and 920 are still having Nokia Lumia

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Did you just get this phone. Are you on CYAN. When you got this black accent? Did you just perform a hard reset. Did you just get a software update. Is this a refurbished phone.

AhmadSorour

May 1, 2014
Visit site
Did you just get this phone. Are you on CYAN. When you got this black accent? Did you just perform a hard reset. Did you just get a software update. Is this a refurbished phone.

Lol so many questions :D I have this phone since last February, I updated it to Cyan, yesterday I wanted to change my accent color , so went there and checked my accent colors then found a black one!! Went to the about to see my OS found my phone named as Microsoft Lumia 820 soo???

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Lol so many questions :D I have this phone since last February, I updated it to Cyan, yesterday I wanted to change my accent color , so went there and checked my accent colors then found a black one!! Went to the about to see my OS found my phone named as Microsoft Lumia 820 soo???

You sure it didn't accidentally update to denim? Lol

Bagzton

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
Wow that's weird. More weird is the Black accent.
Just checked mine and it's saying Nokia Lumia 920. Same OS version with tha of Poster.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers