Xbox Music - Live Tile with album art

thron

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
During the summer I recall reading about this somehwere on these forums, whatever happened to that tile?

At the moment, the tile (while playing) is green and has the band name rotating. When will we see the album art in place of that?

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
When buying music from the Xbox store itself the album art will show up.. Others have said that you should use windows media player on your laptop/pc to add the the album art etc and then place the songs on the phone.. As far as I can tell it's mostly a hit or miss; some have it and others don't (as far as the live tile is concerned)

b8ll

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I too have the green + text. My music is from iTunes, Google, and CDs, but not XBox Music Store. Album art shows up fine in both Windows Media Player and iTunes but never on the tile.

thron

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
All of my files have artwork/proper tags in Windows Media Player and Clementine on the desktop, but I took the mp3s from my CDs and put them onto the SD card for my phone. I don't stream or use the Xbox music store.

Is this feature phone-specific? I'm using the Nokia Lumia 830, when I had a Nokia Lumia 520 it didn't work on there either, same green tile.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes