Hey guys.... I have recently started experiencing problems while backing up my settings and app data to OneDrive...

Whenever I try to perform a manual backup of app data and settings, it reaches till 96-98% and then gives error saying " There was a problem backing up your data"

Any suggestions as to why this might be happening??? And btw I'm sure it's not a network related issue... Since my Wi-Fi is pretty strong....

Using Lumia 525 with Lumia Cyan without developers preview....
    01-01-2015 02:10 PM
    Hey guys.... I have recently started experiencing problems while backing up my settings and app data to OneDrive...

Whenever I try to perform a manual backup of app data and settings, it reaches till 96-98% and then gives error saying " There was a problem backing up your data"

Any suggestions as to why this might be happening??? And btw I'm sure it's not a network related issue... Since my Wi-Fi is pretty strong....

Using Lumia 525 with Lumia Cyan without developers preview....
    This happens to me too, although there was an article on Windows Central a while ago about it (http://m.windowscentral.com/fix-wind...-backups-error) nothing helped. Mine gets up to 97% and then fails. Interestingly, on OneDrive everytime the backup "fails" it shows the last backup date of the last "failed" backup (so it seems to backup successfully, but doesn't?)
    01-01-2015 03:00 PM
    Did a hard reset today and while setting up the phone, I entered my Microsoft account and found the backup sitting there ready to be restored even when it failed after reaching to about 97%...

And also saw this backup in OneDrive on web... Strange indeed...

And it restored easily and correctly without any problems...
    jojoe42 likes this.
    01-03-2015 12:02 PM