Is there a limit to the number of Facebook photo albums viewable through FB integration in WP8.1?

tstray

Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
I noticed that when I try and look up photos I took awhile back and uploaded to Facebook that a large number of my photo albums don't show up. The same happens when I try and look up photos with the Facebook app. However, when I use my PC there are a lot of photo albums there that don't show up on my phone. It seems like the newer albums are visible on my phone but the older albums aren't. As I create new albums on Facebook the old albums disappear from my phone. How do I fix this? I want access to every photo I have on Facebook on my phone. Since it links through the cloud I don't see why there is a limit (it isn't using storage on my device).

Last edited:

rideboarder

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
I noticed this just the other day as well. My wp7.8 showed all albums, but my new phone with 8.1 is missing the majority of albums. They definitely need to fix this.

tstray

Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
I also preferred the way the albums showed up in WP7.8. They were just there on the phone. I didn't have to click the Facebook logo which takes longer to load than was previously the case.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss