I have Nokia Lumia 635 and the airplane mode will not turn off. I have tried the Lumia software recovery, and resetting it to factory mode, but it dose not work. I have even tried individually turn on the wifi and the data. Sometimes the wifi will turn, but never the data. I went to the T-mobile store because that's where I bought it and they said that I had to contact Nokia. I tried all of the trouble shooting on their website, nothing. If you cant tell me how to fix it can you please tell me how I can contact Nokia to have them look at it and fulfill my warranty. Thank you.
    01-06-2015 02:37 AM
    i had same problem u need to try nokia software recovery tool which wiped the phone and installed fresh software
    i had same problem u need to try nokia software recovery tool which wiped the phone and installed fresh software
    01-06-2015 02:42 AM
    I just replied on your other thread.
    To contact Nokia go to the app list and to Lumia Help+Tips there you can check your warranty. But this will not work if you are on airplane mode.

Below the website (Dutch)
    http://www.nokia.com/nl-nl/support/warranty-check/
    (I Google's Nokia warranty)

You need your imei number this is on your box but you can also find it in SETTINGS > ABOUT > MORE INFORMATION.
    01-06-2015 02:57 AM
    I have Nokia Lumia 635 and the airplane mode will not turn off. I have tried the Lumia software recovery, and resetting it to factory mode, but it dose not work. I have even tried individually turn on the wifi and the data. Sometimes the wifi will turn, but never the data. I went to the T-mobile store because that's where I bought it and they said that I had to contact Nokia. I tried all of the trouble shooting on their website, nothing. If you cant tell me how to fix it can you please tell me how I can contact Nokia to have them look at it and fulfill my warranty. Thank you.
    01-22-2016 03:40 AM