I installed truecaller after Denim update. Seems the caller ID feature is not working in my Lumia 822. Tried reset the phone and reinstalling the app. still no go. But the app shows caller id feature works on any lumia devices with Cyan update. But even after denim update its not working. any solution ??
    01-14-2015 04:37 AM
    I installed truecaller after Denim update. Seems the caller ID feature is not working in my Lumia 822. Tried reset the phone and reinstalling the app. still no go. But the app shows caller id feature works on any lumia devices with Cyan update. But even after denim update its not working. any solution ??
    According to the app description either 3G or WiFi connection is required. Have you checked if you're using one of these?
    01-14-2015 07:20 AM
    Yes. Both 3G and wifi are always enabled. Sorry I didn't mention that before. The problem is the option is greyed out saying device requires cyan update. Well I am on denim now.
    01-15-2015 12:49 AM
    Yes. Both 3G and wifi are always enabled. Sorry I didn't mention that before. The problem is the option is greyed out saying device requires cyan update. Well I am on denim now.
    Hmm.. I have no idea what the devs do in order to determine which firmware you're using. They might probably check for an exact firmware version number or something. In this case denim wouldn't match, hence the error. I would just sent them an email, if I were you.
    01-15-2015 01:17 AM
    I contacted trucaller team. They said its a known issue and will be resolved in next update.
    01-18-2015 11:21 PM
    Hey all!

It's Kamran here, from Truecaller. We are still looking into this issue but there is one solution that has been working for a lot of users. Note that we do not support "Developer preview".

Here are the steps:

- Re-install Truecaller and setup your account.
    - Truecaller will ask to enable caller id, press “ok”. Then close TC.
    - Go to WP-store and install “Gesture Beta app” and set it up. Then close it.
    - Last step is to open Truecaller and the caller id should be enabled and be working fine.

Revert back with feedback please.

Best regards,
    Kamran
    jmshub likes this.
    05-05-2015 06:07 AM
    Hey Kamran,

After installing Gesture Beta app also it is not working on my Lumia 640 XL. I am trying to enable it from setting and for instance it gets enabled. As soon as I go back and return to setting its status is disabled.

Kindly fix.

Regards,
    Mohammad.
    07-28-2015 09:57 AM
    Just check if u have installed on sd card, the caller is wil not work if installed on sd card, install the app on phone memory....it should work
    07-28-2015 10:04 AM
    Yes it is installed in phone. I tried installing "Gesture Beta app" but no luck. It seems all Lumia 640 users are facing the problem.
    07-29-2015 02:09 AM
    TrueCaller caller ID feature works just fine on my Lumia 640. The biggest problem I find is the phone number database it uses contains many errors.
    07-30-2015 12:23 PM
    True caller updated today to version 5.1.4.6... Any features seen..no changelog given
    08-03-2015 04:33 AM
    Hey all!

It's Kamran here, from Truecaller. We are still looking into this issue but there is one solution that has been working for a lot of users. Note that we do not support "Developer preview".

Here are the steps:

- Re-install Truecaller and setup your account.
    - Truecaller will ask to enable caller id, press ok. Then close TC.
    - Go to WP-store and install Gesture Beta app and set it up. Then close it.
    - Last step is to open Truecaller and the caller id should be enabled and be working fine.

Revert back with feedback please.

Best regards,
    Kamran
    No Kamran,,,still not working...
    Lumia 640 xl lte
    02-24-2016 06:52 AM