Best Twitter client for Windows Phone

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
There is no such thing like best <enter service name> app. It always depends on what you expect an app to do. What design is great for me may not necessarily be great for you. I'm using Tweetium and MeTweets a lot, as I consider them best for me.

dainla

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
If you describe your needs for a twitter app, someone will be able to tell you the best app. For instance, I need to be able to retweet with edit. Not a lot of the apps have that feature, so what's great for me might be bad for others.

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Search for "Twitter" in the Windows Phone store, read the reviews. Most of them are free so you can try them out.

I'll usually go with the "official" app for any service if it's available, but that's just me.

mattmarenic

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
On iOS you can find many Twitter clients and some of them are great like Tweetbot. WP doesn't have that many Twitter clients but: MeTweets, Tweetium and Aeries are best (nonofficial).
I use Tweetium cos it has advanced features that official doesn't. Also great thing about Tweetium app is that it gets updated and bug fixes all the time.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
That Aeries is the best twitter client hands down.. And its still in beta.. Lol

+1 for Aeries (really like this one)...and the Official app...

One of the ones above I have heard was good (Tweetium ) but, there is no trial, and there has been what I thought to be a few crappy Twitter apps, so no trial, no try....

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

AkArora

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Anyone using Aeries for twitter?

Since it does not have a trial, I would like to know if its image viewer is capable of playing gif's in the app. The official twitter app does not do it.

Thanks!

jaqjordan

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Anyone using Aeries for twitter?

Since it does not have a trial, I would like to know if its image viewer is capable of playing gif's in the app. The official twitter app does not do it.

Thanks!

No. And also U have to remember that Aeries are very laggy on low memory devices and won't be better. 😞

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise