Why aren't my contact names showing when they are calling?

Kresh0

Nov 13, 2014
Visit site
Contact name not showing when he is calling

I have a HTC 8x and updated to the latest software WP8.1 and since my mobile came from a repair(still in warranty) I encounter this problem.
I really don't get it why if i have a saved contact, his name won't show up when he is calling, just the number..any ideas?

gMaesterUK

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
Re: Contact name not showing when he is calling

Its possible that there could be a corruption in the contact information, ie formatted incorrectly. Try re-inserting the contact number and saving, if that fails, try deleting the contact and the Adding it back via the phonebook.

G.

Kresh0

Nov 13, 2014
Visit site
Re: Contact name not showing when he is calling

All my contacts are synced with Microsoft and/or Google, identical, and I don't feel to manually go over a couple of 100s of contacts, especially while everywhere else I don't have any problems. Tried with Truecaller, same problem there, it says "no caller id function", so I presume there is something wrong with the phone SW module(working fine before the phone came from a repair), maybe flashing a new rom would solve the problem(I'm used to reflash roms if anything goes wrong from Androids phones). Any thoughts?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon