Sharefolder Explorer won't access SD card: Is it just me?

Yayoi

Dec 19, 2014
Visit site
Lumia 1320 fully up-to-date.

On the 21st Sharefolder updated to v 2.3.6.0 and since then it won't access my SD card (drive D). All I get is:

The system cannot find the file specified. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070002).

Internal phone memory if fine, still. All other apps see the SD card with no problems at all.

I rebooted the phone already (before anyone suggests it).

I used the devs website to send a message on the 21st but have received no reply. I'm not that surprised as I tried to contact dev with a previous problem and got no response. This is a paid-for app so I'd expect some kind of response but hey, it did not cost that much.

Any suggestions?

It's a pity that we can't rollback updates.

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Did you already try to uninstall the app, clean temporary files (with storage sense), switch on/of your phone and then install the app again?

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I've had similar issues in other apps already. It's not the SD card that's acting up, it's just the link to it that's broken. Tap and hold that link and choose "remove". Now simply add a new link to your SD card and you should be good again.
I've contacted the dev once too. It took him a couple of weeks to reply. Certainly not best practice, but at least he replied.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo