The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    I have entered an appointment into a calendar on my phone but it won't show up in my browser calendar nor in my outlook installation. I entered another appointment into the same calendar and it shows up in no time.
    What is wrong with the first appointment? I don't get it as it is neither long nor complicated nor any other issue...
    I don't mind this one appointment but I need to know if this will happen more often because then I will be in serious trouble.
    01-27-2015 10:49 AM
    I would suggest tinkering a bit more.. Add a few more appointments and check that way. If that has been successful then leave it be for now and add an appointment after a few hours again just to be sure :)
    01-27-2015 11:53 AM
    I fear I'm dealing with the same issue and I've been tinkering for two days now.

All changes I make to the calendar on my phone are not synced, yet the changes I make on Outlook.com or any of the desktop apps do show there and the respective other interfaces. A change to existing appointments on the phone will also not change the same entry elsewhere.

Occasionally I get an error message when manually syncing in the mail app. It says that it is currently not possible to connect to servername-m.hotmail.com, it then lists the calendar entries that it could not sync and it ends with an error code: 80072F30. This message I appear to get at random moments with irregular intervals and only sporadically (3-4 times so far). My internet connection is fine, both on Wi-Fi and my operator, email syncs fine as well.

To resolve the issue I did a soft reset. Also I changed my password hoping to log off on all my devices that use my Microsoft account. In order to get my phone synced up again, I also changed the server in my account settings, hoping it would force to pair up properly when adding the right server address again. Sadly, this did not work either.

Ive been googling for days searching for errors and similar descriptions, but apparently this code tends to show up only in regards to emailIve not found a solution, nor a caus.

Im stuck with a calendar that has become an island in my otherwise so neatly organized Microsoft environment.

My Lumia 1520 runs Windows 8.1(version 8.10.14219.341).

I run the updated calendar app, it updated yesterday to version 1.0.15087. The issue occurred before and now still after the update.

EDIT:
    Ive also checked the time settings, I ordinarily use the automatic settings, but changed it to manual now and it has the correct date and time set.

EDIT2: I now get server validation errors on outlook.com when trying to add appointments. It won't allow me to add anything new.
    Last edited by Kardinaal; 01-28-2015 at 11:45 AM.
    ven07 likes this.
    01-28-2015 08:46 AM
    If the account is a POP3 account I have bad news.. There was a bug with these accounts :/ I thought MS would have fixed the issue by now, but apparently it's still there..

The best answer I can give you is this: https://expertcentre.nokia.com/en/ar...s-Phone-8.aspx
    Kardinaal likes this.
    01-30-2015 12:52 PM
    from time to time I have had syncing problems.
    sometimes it takes overnight to sync.
    but one thing I stumbled on, when trying to get a new calendar available on my phone, was to go into the Mail WP app and use the sync option there - it forced a sync on my calendar and appointments as well, either that or it was coincidental. hth.
    ven07 likes this.
    01-31-2015 05:25 PM
    Same here. Frequently when I try to add events to my Outlook.com calendar using the 8.1 app (on a fully updated 8.1 PC), outlook.com website (IE11), or our two Windows Phones (both fully updated 8.1) the event does not appear. If I'm using the app or website, I'll get a message like "Server Validation Error;" on the phones they just don't show up on the other devices in the next sync.

I'm always logged in to my MS Account (which is the same on all devices), and have noticed that if I try to save the event a few times after each failure it may 'take.' Another fix is to go back and forth between 'Busy' and Free,' or to open a new IE tab in my outlook.com email or people, then save the event.

Note that all other outlook.com features work fine- People, OneDrive, etc. I've seen suggested solutions for related errors in the MS forums, but they don't work.
    Kardinaal likes this.
    02-16-2015 08:40 PM
    I'm having the same problem and I can't find any logical explanation, except for a bug in the calendar App or in WP 8.1.
    For all the apointments created in the browser's Outlook Calendar (/calendar . live . com/ ), the apointment is correctly and quickly synced to my WindowsPhone and PCs.
    But the apointments created in my WindowsPhone are not synced with the Calendar on the web, nor in my PCs.

It is really frustrating since I already had a couple of problems because the calendars where not synced. I was at my PC planning the week and I didn't see the appointments added during the day in my phone!!

Lumia 625 - Cyan - 8.1 Update. - OS version: 8.10.14219.341
    Kardinaal likes this.
    02-19-2015 08:31 AM