Regarding lumia denim window

sbysingh

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
Sir am using 730 in india and its wifi always automatically disconnect and its not support proxy server.... Here drive+ also not work properly hang always and crashed... Second whatsapp show only less then 1 mb size on web store and not showing manualy download option.. Third problem why microsoft stop live chat support...?? Microsoft still not providing official apps of file locker and apps locker.... Please help me to solve these isues .... <number removed> (whatsapp or more) i have lots of isues...

Last edited by a moderator:

Athull

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
If all of this happened after the upgrade to denim then u should try a Factory Reset on ur phone and see if it fixes things.

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Bro do it all but these problems are facing in 730 ... All 730 model facing it... This is system problem

Sorry but we are not Microsoft and can not solve these issues for you.
Please report these issues to Microsoft.

But thank you for posting.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Sir am using 730 in india and its wifi always automatically disconnect and its not support proxy server.... Here drive+ also not work properly hang always and crashed... Second whatsapp show only less then 1 mb size on web store and not showing manualy download option.. Third problem why microsoft stop live chat support...?? Microsoft still not providing official apps of file locker and apps locker.... Please help me to solve these isues .... XXXXXXXXXXX (whatsapp or more) i have lots of isues...

Please do not post your VOIP number or any other personal contact details on public forums for your own protection... Just asking for EVEN MORE issues.

sbysingh

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
Sorry but we are not Microsoft and can not solve these issues for you.
Please report these issues to Microsoft.

But thank you for posting.

Hahahaha harrie bro.. You right ... But microsoft not listen a single user review... So need your help for solve it... ;)

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
A lot of times... More than people are willing to admit because of possible data loss... An update is not the best path. Nothing beats a clean install for smooth operation of a device. Nothing. If there is corrupted code in your update due to vagaries in data connection via your WiFi, then the only thing a Hard Reset via software on the phone or physical button presses - the only thing this can do - is cycle you into the same problem set.

Have you tried a clean install to the latest official via Lumia Software Recovery Tool?

Are you on Preview for Developers? P4D is non-optimized generic code. One size fits all devices core OS advancements. Various updates can and will and have been reported numerous times to cause issues and glitches with any handset.

I recommend a halt to P4D and a clean install with LSRT. Using the most stable software base available, determine if your phone still has so many issues and if so, seek qualified repair or replacement. Your hardware must be faulty in some aspect or another.

Find the LSRT here: FAQ - How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software? - Microsoft - USA

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos