Denim rollout - worldwide status

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Updated to the latest standings in the original post. The Americas are still woefully behind, but Europe is getting close to being done.

T Moore

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
This is what I keep looking at:

Percentage of AT&T models that have received the Denim update 12.5%

By the way Joe920, I have shared your chart in a couple of forums, always given you the credit. Thanks for the work.

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
By the way Joe920, I have shared your chart in a couple of forums, always given you the credit. Thanks for the work.
Because you were so nice I updated it with today's data! :)

It's getting closer to being done, but the Americas are still lagging a lot. The totals (denim+cyan) keep creeping up for some reason, not sure if it's because new models are added to the list, or because Black and Amber are being updated.

T Moore

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
Because you were so nice I updated it with today's data! :)

It's getting closer to being done, but the Americas are still lagging a lot. The totals (denim+cyan) keep creeping up for some reason, not sure if it's because new models are added to the list, or because Black and Amber are being updated.

I count 42 models in North America excluding amber(3) and the Koodo 620 in Canada.
The ones marked 'Not available yet' won't get a firmware or OS number until Denim is released for those phones.
Forty two models and eleven with Denim gives 26%

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss