hello. i have for some years reviewed audio products. im slightly shifting to phones but im still interested in audio. normally any time i use a phone to play music i would use google music, im normally an android user you see. clearly thats a bit of an issue. i did buy gmusic but apparently its broken just now, google changed something. so.........

could anyone suggest anything like google music but for wp. spotify and such while nice arent really what i want as i want access to known tracks as you cant really assess anything if you arent very familiar with the track. i really dont want to have ta actually copy music on to the thing and i ddont know when or if the gmusic app will start working again.
    02-13-2015 04:22 PM
    I use myTube for listening to songs. Basically a YouTube client, but it can play the audio only too if you don't care about the video. And you can find all your favorite/known tracks on YouTube.
    02-13-2015 04:28 PM
    hello. i have for some years reviewed audio products. im slightly shifting to phones but im still interested in audio. normally any time i use a phone to play music i would use google music, im normally an android user you see. clearly thats a bit of an issue. i did buy gmusic but apparently its broken just now, google changed something. so.........

could anyone suggest anything like google music but for wp. spotify and such while nice arent really what i want as i want access to known tracks as you cant really assess anything if you arent very familiar with the track. i really dont want to have ta actually copy music on to the thing and i ddont know when or if the gmusic app will start working again.

You could use mix radio, the built in music app, and for downloading songs, I recommend music+
    02-13-2015 05:29 PM
    I use myTube for listening to songs. Basically a YouTube client, but it can play the audio only too if you don't care about the video. And you can find all your favorite/known tracks on YouTube.
    erm no. you tube while it has its uses would not suffice.

You could use mix radio, the built in music app, and for downloading songs, I recommend music+
    this music + is it the green one or pink one? i searched and two completely diff apps came up
    02-14-2015 06:28 AM
    I suppose YouTube won't work because you don't want to change tracks every few minutes? In that case, maybe you can make a playlist or play a mashup/audio collection. Otherwise, I can suggest any internet radio app, e.g. TuneIn Radio, MixRadio, etc. that can play songs from a selected genre.
    02-14-2015 01:55 PM
    erm no. you tube while it has its uses would not suffice.

this music + is it the green one or pink one? i searched and two completely diff apps came up
    The pink one
    02-14-2015 02:36 PM