Is there any longitude latitude app for windows phone ?
    02-15-2015 11:25 PM
    02-16-2015 02:51 AM
    Thanks but i was looking for an app which can directly tell me my location Long, Lat, is there any such app ?
    02-16-2015 03:54 AM
    10 seconds on the Windows Phone store brought up a list of apps that will give you your longtitude and latitude. I would tell you which apps but it's taken me longer to type this message than it did to find the answer to your question.

Hint: Try searching to "longtitude" on the app store....

Oh, and the "Geosense" app shown above DOES give you your long / lat coordinates.
    02-16-2015 03:58 AM
    Is there any longitude latitude app for windows phone ?
    GPS Satellite
    GPS Calculator
    GPSInfo

If these do not meet your requirements, try searching for "map coordinates", or "latitude longitude" in the Store.
    02-16-2015 04:01 AM
    Thanks but instead of downloading & installing i was thinking if someone already tested any good app so that i cant loose my data
    02-16-2015 04:03 AM
    Thanks for that i will check
    02-16-2015 04:03 AM
    Does anyone work without internet ?
    02-16-2015 04:04 AM
    Does anyone work without internet ?
    Instead of asking questions how about you download the apps and discover the answers for yourself?
    02-16-2015 05:27 AM
    @API_Rock

GPS Calculator looks good. As long as you don't need a map, these apps should work well even without internet... since GPS does not need a data connection.

I understand that your conserving data. However, though a lot of forum members will be glad to help, most of us are not call center agents. We may assist you, though we may be not as diplomatic... and most of us don't make a living out of our generosity.

Here is some advice: while performing a search in the Store, you would notice that there is an app rating with stars together with the number of ratings received - these should give the user an idea on how well-received the app you're looking at is. If the rating catches interest, the user may look at the app and head over to the reviews and read what other users have said about that app. If the comments and reviews are good, you could check the screenshots and images the developer/s has/ve placed in the app main page and see for yourself if the app appeals to you without having to download the app just yet. As long as you don't download the app yet, the entire process will not consume so much data. If you're satisfied with what you saw, then begin downloading the app. Don't forget to leave a review afterwards.

Hope you find what you're looking for.
    02-16-2015 10:02 AM
    Thanks for the reply I understand no one is here from call center but its just my query because the forum is open for all & I know many (or atleast some) are using the GPS app so thats why I asked the question here.
    gpobernardo likes this.
    02-17-2015 04:07 AM
    Thanks for the reply I understand no one is here from call center but its just my query because the forum is open for all & I know many (or atleast some) are using the GPS app so thats why I asked the question here.
    Indeed you can ask but why did you not make your first post more clear? So ask for user experience iso if what you ask.
    gpobernardo likes this.
    02-17-2015 04:49 AM