Can't install any apps as of this morning

anon(5383410)

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I've been trying to install apps since I woke up this morning to no avail. I've tried about 10 different apps and they all download but I get the "attention required. Tap here" message after the download. When I do I get a message saying something to the effect of "if this is your first time installing the app go to settings and check for updates". O tried checking for updates and my phone is up to date.

I downloaded several apps just last night with no problem. Tried rebooting several times. Is anyone else having this problem? I'm on an HTC One with WP 8.1.1.

anon(5383410)

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
3 days without a resolution and no one else seems to be having this problem. I hope they release w10 fast so I'll have an excuse to change devices. If I can't even install apps anymore then this is a $600 paperweight.

Lost 2 Shirts

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
I have seen this happen to me before and it's usually the SD card. I removed it and I installed the app no problem and I just moved the app to the SD card afterwards.

anon(5383410)

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I have seen this happen to me before and it's usually the SD card. I removed it and I installed the app no problem and I just moved the app to the SD card afterwards.
Yeah I've been getting messages about have a problem with the SD card and needed to repair it. I just got this crap from eBay, I think its time to send it back.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo