How can my friend and I swap our Windows phones?

Weetobix

Feb 17, 2015
Visit site
Swapping Windows Phones

My friend and I both have Windows phones. Myself a 1020 and her a 930. We want to swap phones - what would be the best way to do this and retain our apps/data/photos etc? Or does this all automatically get backed up tot he cloud?

ssapre

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: Swapping Windows Phones

photos / docs better to backup on Onedrive or on a PC. Apps and settings can be backed up from your Settings > Backup and then you can reset phones. My suggestion would be to not have same ID configured on 2 phones at a time, some of the apps might work weirdly. Better back up both phones and format both and then start setting them up as needed.

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Re: Swapping Windows Phones

My friend and I both have Windows phones. Myself a 1020 and her a 930. We want to swap phones - what would be the best way to do this and retain our apps/data/photos etc? Or does this all automatically get backed up tot he cloud?

Why do you guys want to swap though ? Although the 1020 has an amazing camera, it is outdated now and the 930 is the clear winner when it comes to both smoothness, features and future updates. You would be winning here if you do trade and the camera is awesome as well so its an amazing phone (930) if you're lucky to get it without bugs of course.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss