Cortana now does immpresions and sings songs in Indian version !!

Vishal Kaushal

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
So today i accidently asked cortana to sing and woala !! ..she started to sing ..and that to in a melody and not in robotic monotone. Cortana also started doing impressions.. Minion, james bond, lord of the rings star trek are few that i have seen... My fellow Indians cortana is adapting to are voice...and the question " wen in India ?? " has been answered..haha !!

akks

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
So today i accidently asked cortana to sing and woala !! ..she started to sing ..and that to in a melody and not in robotic monotone. Cortana also started doing impressions.. Minion, james bond, lord of the rings star trek are few that i have seen... My fellow Indians cortana is adapting to are voice...and the question " wen in India ?? " has been answered..haha !!

Cool.. She's singing in India.. Finally!

vdfl

Jan 4, 2015
Visit site

Great!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon