So today i accidently asked cortana to sing and woala !! ..she started to sing ..and that to in a melody and not in robotic monotone. Cortana also started doing impressions.. Minion, james bond, lord of the rings star trek are few that i have seen... My fellow Indians cortana is adapting to are voice...and the question " wen in India ?? " has been answered..haha !!
    akks likes this.
    02-20-2015 07:18 AM
    So today i accidently asked cortana to sing and woala !! ..she started to sing ..and that to in a melody and not in robotic monotone. Cortana also started doing impressions.. Minion, james bond, lord of the rings star trek are few that i have seen... My fellow Indians cortana is adapting to are voice...and the question " wen in India ?? " has been answered..haha !!
    Cool.. She's singing in India.. Finally!
    02-20-2015 07:25 AM
    Great!
    02-20-2015 07:28 AM