Calendar events not showing on lock screen.

fuzzyreets

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys. I have Calendar set for detailed status on the lock screen setting but they don't show up. WHen I choose Messaging, that works but I want the calendar stuff to show up. Any help?

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Make sure calendar app is checked to allow the app to run in background. Go to the Battery saver app and look for calendar and check it. you might consider rebooting your device and then checking your lockscreen again.

fuzzyreets

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. I did that and I'm not sure where in battery saver it would show the calendar. Can you tell me? Additionally, I turned off battery saver, rebooted, and still have no calendar information. Thank you!

anon(9226130)

Dec 11, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys. I have Calendar set for detailed status on the lock screen setting but they don't show up. WHen I choose Messaging, that works but I want the calendar stuff to show up. Any help?

Go to Settings -> Lock screen, and here find the "Choose an app to show detailed status" click it on and choose Calendar option.
Reboot your phone. Go to again lock screen settings and choose messaging, and again Calendar.
(It's worked for me.)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon