From yesterday store shows "requires wi-fi" for just 44 mb App, How to solve it?
    02-25-2015 12:48 AM
    Connect to Wi-Fi?
    02-25-2015 01:04 AM
    Please keep to English on this forum.

Is this just this one app, or any app over a certain size?

If you have previously been able to download large apps with cellular data and can't now, then it may be you have exceeded your data plan or your carrier has recently changed some configuration. Contact them and see if anything has changed.
    Laura Knotek, MSARUL and xandros9 like this.
    02-25-2015 01:41 AM
    puryala
    your self.

But there is nothing else you can do about it than using wifi.
    And you may ask your provider if they changed something in your data plan.
    02-25-2015 01:44 AM
    I`m from India(Network provider - Airtel), carriers can`t play role in this(If I`m not mistaken), I set Unlimited in Data Sense, All apps are working perfectly with internet connection, I get mail,whatsapp and hike notification`s!
    02-25-2015 02:16 AM
    I`m from India(Network provider - Airtel), carriers can`t play role in this(If I`m not mistaken), I set Unlimited in Data Sense, All apps are working perfectly with internet connection, I get mail,whatsapp and hike notification`s!
    There is however a build-in cap that prevents that you can download "large" games or OS updates via cellular data.
    In my case the cap us 100 Mb but for some it's 50 mb.
    This is done by Microsoft and can not be changed.
    This is done by Microsoft because WiFi is more stable then cellular data and/or to prevent that you can file a complain against them that you got a big bill because cellular data was used to download.
    You may not like this but it is like it is at this moment.
    02-25-2015 02:28 AM
    I downloaded apps upto 100 MB till yesterday, But now I can`t download app larger than 20 MB. In app(Above 20 MB) description, it shows download via Wifi.
    02-25-2015 02:50 AM
    ha ha ha..... Same problem with me in sometime but no problem.
    here some steps.... Complete those steps I am 100% sure your problem is solved.....
    step 1 - change your airtel sim card to another prepaid number ex-aircel,idea or other.
    step 2 - open internet ( its work without internet for batter turn on data) and use store 1,2 minutes.
    step 3 - again insert previous Airtel sim then open store and you may download up to 100mb under apps over cellular data..
    I am sure your problem is solved. I am from India its work!!!!
    MSARUL likes this.
    02-25-2015 02:59 AM
    From yesterday store shows "requires wi-fi" for just 44 mb App, How to solve it?
    If ur problem is not solved then reset your phone. Same problem with me i reset my phone.
    MSARUL likes this.
    02-25-2015 03:31 AM
    Its not working for me!
    02-25-2015 03:57 AM
    Its not working for me!
    Again complete the steps. I am sure this problem fix. I face same problem many time. 1-2 times I complete this steps in my phone and my problem was fix.
    02-25-2015 07:20 AM
    When you click on the description (waiting on Wi-Fi or something) doesn't it give you an option that says Download Anyway? I get that option on my phone and when i select that apps download/update on cellular
    02-25-2015 07:26 AM
    I tried multiple times, doesn`t working, even i changed the setting to another region not working, gonna reset it!
    02-26-2015 02:11 AM