Hey

I hope I'm not posting this in the wrong forum.

I have a Lumia 1520 and I bought a Bluetooth enabled speaker recently(Sony BSP10).

They work great, and I pair them through NFC. I use it when I'm in my office at work, listening to music.

When I get a call, the Bluetooth speaker acts as an extended speaker and microphone as well. This is something I do not want.

With my android phone I could easily configure in the Bluetooth settings on my phone that I ONLY want to use the Bluetooth speaker for music(audio I think it says).

But on my Lumia it says both for Calls and Music. I tried to change it, but couldn't find out how.

Does anyone know if I can change this behavior? The music is streamed through the Bluetooth protocol A2DP which Android handles as a separate thing for the user.

Also, as a bonus question :P
    If it's not possible to do this with WP 8.1, is it possible in the current build of WP 10 ?
    03-09-2015 01:28 PM
    When you pick-up the call, you get the options onto the call screen to switch between Bluetooth, your phone's speaker, etc...
    03-10-2015 08:39 AM
    Oh I see. Thanks for the information.

I would have loved if the ring signal and message sounds etc. didn't get through as well, but at least I can live with it. thanks again!
    03-10-2015 08:44 AM