The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    Hi all, when I first bought a windows phone (Lumia 800) wp 7 I set my first Microsoft account up with that phone which is a live account. Now I have a lumia 930 I set this phone up with the same live account details however I now somehow have the live account which syncs contracts calendars email etc and a Microsoft account which only seems to sync email. The problem I have is all of my contacts are doubled up one live and one hotmail. Is there anyway I can just have the single live account active to avoid the duplication issues?? Thanks
    03-10-2015 03:38 PM
    Not sure if you just wanted to hide the contracts from account or delete it from the phone all together?...

If you want to hide the contacts from one account, but still be able to check emails from it, go to the people hub -> hit the 3 dots at the bottom -> settings -> filter contacts and uncheck the account you want to hide contacts from.

If you want to delete it altogether, go to settings -> accounts and delete the offending account.
    Not sure if you just wanted to hide the contracts from account or delete it from the phone all together?...

If you want to hide the contacts from one account, but still be able to check emails from it, go to the people hub -> hit the 3 dots at the bottom -> settings -> filter contacts and uncheck the account you want to hide contacts from.

If you want to delete it altogether, go to settings -> accounts and delete the offending account.
    Attached Thumbnails wp_ss_20150310_0001.png  
    03-10-2015 03:50 PM
    thanks for your help!!! I have just unchecked the hotmail account and all is good
    03-10-2015 04:27 PM